Finance person included a couple extra protection features for our car in the deal.Told us it was "included" in the price.

It sure was, for an additional 2,500 dollars that he buried in the paperwork. It was late at night, and we were rushing, and shouldn't have. The next day when we saw what he had done which raised the price of the vehicle by 2,500 dollars it was too late. The contract was a done deal.

I have done business with them before, I should have known better.

I knew what they were capable of!!!!Do yourself a favor, buy your car from someone else.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2550. This person is overall dissatisfied with David Maus Toyota. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about David Maus Toyota.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare David Maus Toyota to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with David Maus Toyota?

Comments

Pleo

Let me get this straight: you dealt with this company before, you knew their business practices were unethical and then you rewarded them with more of your business? Say what?