David Maus does not do what he says on TV that he will not turn away anyone.I tried to trade in my 2009 Tacoma for a 2010 prius and did I ever get shafted.

Noone wanted to deal with me. Said my Tacoma was only worth 13000 top trade. This is the end of the year and the new 2011 vehicles are coming out. Tried to take it off their hands but the pmt.

they wanted was way over the limit. My truck did not mean anything to them. We have bought 3 Toyota's from David Maus and have always left happy but not this time. Noone wanted to deal.

The mgr. came out and shook my hand and told me to have a good day, they could not deal with me. You would think they would like to clear the 2010 inventory.

I work hard to make my truck pmts.I don't think I want to deal with David Maus anymore.

Had an Experience with David Maus Toyota?

Comments

#194507

Please contact me at David Maus Toyota and we can discuss this issue in greater detail.

Camping World of Houston - BEWARE OF THESE *** ARTISTS Camping World " My husband is 82 and I am 67, and we had planned on enjoying this summer and fall while seeing the country. Who knows when we will be able..." Read more David Maus Toyota Rear Window Tint David Maus Toyota "Bought a 2010 Toyota Corolla S from David Maus Toyota on 4-11-10 during the day. It was equipped with window tinting. When I drive at night there is..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Heartland Sucks. Quality is LOW End; Service is Worst Heartland Rvs "We have had our new "luxury" 5th wheel for 4 years and have had over 40 issues. It has gone back to Indiana to the factory 3 out of the..." Read more General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service General Rv Center "Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we came back with a list..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more