David Maus does not do what he says on TV that he will not turn away anyone.I tried to trade in my 2009 Tacoma for a 2010 prius and did I ever get shafted.

Noone wanted to deal with me. Said my Tacoma was only worth 13000 top trade. This is the end of the year and the new 2011 vehicles are coming out. Tried to take it off their hands but the pmt.

they wanted was way over the limit. My truck did not mean anything to them. We have bought 3 Toyota's from David Maus and have always left happy but not this time. Noone wanted to deal.

The mgr. came out and shook my hand and told me to have a good day, they could not deal with me. You would think they would like to clear the 2010 inventory.

I work hard to make my truck pmts.I don't think I want to deal with David Maus anymore.

Had an Experience with David Maus Toyota?

Comments

#194507

Please contact me at David Maus Toyota and we can discuss this issue in greater detail.

Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more David Maus Toyota - Cracked Windshield David Maus Toyota "Do not let them do any glass repair work!!! Had cracked windshield that they offered to repair through my insurance. They farmed it out to a low end shop that..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy Nv Real Estate Academy "Investment in Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy is worth every penny. We (my wife my son and myself) went to 3 days seminar, bus tour and went through field training..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC and Edil Ramirez followup Top Top Renovation "Today I see a clearer picture that explains Edil Ramirez's lack of communication and lack of professional integrity. Diego is not an electrician and knew his 2 "electrician" buddies were..." Read more MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS---POOR QUALITY Michael Kors "I LOVE COACH bags and their return policy! and if your handbag/Wallet etc are fraying at the seams they will either replace it or give you a gift card or..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - Scam business I Am A Mother To An Angel "The "I am a mother to an angel" page is apparently a huge scam. I asked them how to find out about an order that has been 5-6 months with..." Read more