David Maus Toyota Rear Window Tint

56 of 66 David Maus Toyota reviews

Bought a 2010 Toyota Corolla S from David Maus Toyota on 4-11-10 during the day.It was equipped with window tinting.

When I drive at night there is such a reflection in the window tinting along the rear defrost lines that it is dangerously distracting. I have sent them pictures, but they are insisting that I come to their facility at 8:15 p.m. so that their people can drive the car to see what is happening. Even with pictures, it seems they do not believe me.

The window tinting cost me $199.99 and was itemized in the sale price of the car, so it was not thrown in - I paid for it. I have been talking with them for 6 days now and am going out there tonight (4-19-10). It is a major inconvenience. The manager, Randy Wolcott, told me last Friday that he would have someone take one off the lot and drive it to see what happens, but disappointingly, he did not do that.

So now I am being inconvenienced by having to bring it in when my home is a good 50 miles from their dealership. It would make more sense if they would bring me a rental and just take the car back and check it out. I will keep you all informed as to what happens.

I cannot drive it at night with this distraction, and when I do drive, it is very dangerous when I want to change lanes, as it is hard to determine if a lane is empty or not due to all the reflection.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
56 of 66 David Maus Toyota reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 19, 2015 #1009316

$199.99? What the heck we still have prices like that. It is not 1920 anymore people, get with the program. What about charging $200.00 instead, or $190.00
Man, I hate these *** prices.

0 0 Reply
robin

Nov 26, 2010 #215798

I purchased a Toyota Corolla S from David Maus Toyota in Sanford last Monday. I am experiencing the same problem with the rear window. They replaced the dark tint with a lighter one, and the problem is even worse. Have you gotten any results from them yet? I am very upset.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to David Maus Toyota. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about David Maus Toyota.
Filing a new complaint about
×