Bought a 2010 Toyota Corolla S from David Maus Toyota on 4-11-10 during the day.It was equipped with window tinting.
When I drive at night there is such a reflection in the window tinting along the rear defrost lines that it is dangerously distracting. I have sent them pictures, but they are insisting that I come to their facility at 8:15 p.m. so that their people can drive the car to see what is happening. Even with pictures, it seems they do not believe me.
The window tinting cost me $199.99 and was itemized in the sale price of the car, so it was not thrown in - I paid for it. I have been talking with them for 6 days now and am going out there tonight (4-19-10). It is a major inconvenience. The manager, Randy Wolcott, told me last Friday that he would have someone take one off the lot and drive it to see what happens, but disappointingly, he did not do that.
So now I am being inconvenienced by having to bring it in when my home is a good 50 miles from their dealership. It would make more sense if they would bring me a rental and just take the car back and check it out. I will keep you all informed as to what happens.
I cannot drive it at night with this distraction, and when I do drive, it is very dangerous when I want to change lanes, as it is hard to determine if a lane is empty or not due to all the reflection.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 2010 Corolla S
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Having purchased our first Keystone Cougar Fifth Wheel (with having numerous other camper purchases)...I have to say get have the worst possible customer service possible giving us the run around..."
- "Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer. From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling. We have stopped as..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "This is exactly the same problem I am having but in addition when I tried to cancel after a week they said I couldn't because of the speed that the..."
- "I bought top of the line Pergo Flooring with the Gold under layment and some sort of seal for below that. We were told it had a lifetime warranty and..."
- "I purchased from uBid a Philips Home Theater system 7-12-10 and a two year extended warranty through Bankers Warranty Group of Florida. The DVD/CD player stopped working on 9-19-10 and..."