Bought a 2010 Toyota Corolla S from David Maus Toyota on 4-11-10 during the day.It was equipped with window tinting.
When I drive at night there is such a reflection in the window tinting along the rear defrost lines that it is dangerously distracting. I have sent them pictures, but they are insisting that I come to their facility at 8:15 p.m. so that their people can drive the car to see what is happening. Even with pictures, it seems they do not believe me.
The window tinting cost me $199.99 and was itemized in the sale price of the car, so it was not thrown in - I paid for it. I have been talking with them for 6 days now and am going out there tonight (4-19-10). It is a major inconvenience. The manager, Randy Wolcott, told me last Friday that he would have someone take one off the lot and drive it to see what happens, but disappointingly, he did not do that.
So now I am being inconvenienced by having to bring it in when my home is a good 50 miles from their dealership. It would make more sense if they would bring me a rental and just take the car back and check it out. I will keep you all informed as to what happens.
I cannot drive it at night with this distraction, and when I do drive, it is very dangerous when I want to change lanes, as it is hard to determine if a lane is empty or not due to all the reflection.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 2010 Corolla S
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "Run, DON’T Walk from Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet! I Personally CAN NOT stress enough for you to stay away from this dishonest dealership! I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "I hate HomeTeam Pest Defense. It is my opinion, that they sell the worst termite protection service possible. Their Sentricon system failed to protect my home from termites, and then they..."
- "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."