DAVID MAUS WHATEVER IT TAKES!!I MADE A FEW COMMENTS ON HERE CAUSE I WAS VERY UNHAPPY AND UPSET WITH DAVID MAUS TOYOTA AND THE TIRES ON MY TOYOTA TACOMA THAT I BOUGHT FROM DAVID MAUS,AFTER TALKING TO MARCUS PREVATTE,TO MIKE GUTCHEIN THROUGH A HUNDRDED CALLS THAT I MADE IN TWO DAYS TO DAVID MAUS TOYOTA "KELLY" HAD TO DEAL WITH AND DEAL WITH ME WANTING TO TALK TO SOMEONE SHE WAS STILL PROFESSIONAL OVER THE PHONE,"FRED MARION" WHAT A WONDERFUL MAN,HE STOOD UP TO THE PLATE..AN HONORED "WHATEVER IT TAKES" HE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME HE WOULD PUT 4 NEW YOKOHAMA'S ON MY TRUCK AND BALANCE THEM,WHICH I PAID FOR THE ALIGNMENT 75.00, IT WAS NEVER I WAS WANTING ANYTHING "FREE" ONLY WHAT I WAS PROMISED AND BOUGHT.I MET "LINDA" A GREAT LADY!I FELT VERY "SAFE" AND HAPPY AFTER LEAVING YESTERDAY..

AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FRED!!BY THE WAY AT THE END OF THE DAY I DID ASK FOR A TOYOTA HAT WITH "DAVID MAUS" SIGNATURE ON IT, AND FRED WAS GOING TO HAVE TO BUY IT, AND I TOLD HIM "NO" THAT WASN'T RIGHT..BUT AT THIS POINT I'M HAPPY, AND THERE ARE STILL SOME GOOD PEOPLE OUT THERE!!!

Had an Experience with David Maus Toyota?

Comments