David Maus, are criminals I brought my car in to be repaired (a) Full tank of gas picked it up on less than half (b) rear bumper repair no need to drive car (c)my windshield is cracked and my passenger airbag is broken.Steve and Jennifer are the worst representatives for the company.

They were both rude and stated that no one there could have done that and basically I was to leave the premises...they received money from my insurance company for the rear bumper repair and really did not care. They were not empathetic and basically laughed me off the premises, Steve was extremely obnoxious and intimidating a real male chauvinist. if this is what Mr Maus calls or even considers WorldClass Service he really needs to take a walk into the department oneday as a consumer and see how the other half live and how his patrons are treated. This is absolutely dispicapable service and should not be allowed.

I will definitely scream as loud as I can about this dealership and the representatives and it will not be GOOD OR FAVORABLE!!!!Thanks for nothing

Had an Experience with David Maus Toyota?

Comments