David Maus' Toyota sales manager has to be on crack for wanting a person to pay 567/month with $4000.00 down for a pre-owned 2009 Rav4 priced @ $22,687 with 20k miles on it.Was I awake when he made was insisting on this or did I miss something?

He had to be on crack this day? I'm enjoying my new 2010 BMW M3 for 412.88 & NOTHING DOWN!!!

Thanks David Maus, I thought I couldn't afford a BMW until your sales mgr.made his ridiculous offer then, I went & found out I could.

I am One Happy Orlandoan LOL

Had an Experience with David Maus Toyota?

Comments

My roommate spoke with a David Ramsey who is supposed to be a Manager at Maus Toyota.When my roommate went online he got a price for a Camy to lease.

It was $198.00 plus $2000.00 down. When he spoke with Mr. Ramsey he was told it would be $2300 down and $250.00 per month. When my roommate said why Maus Toyota did not honor the internet price and Mr.

Ramsey said that price was just to get people to come to the dealership. At that time he walked out.

I would think Toyota would not try scamming people with all the trouble they have.David Maus can put all the ads he wants on TV but I would venture to say he is not getting much repeat business.