DAVID MAUS "WHATEVER IT TAKES" RIGHT...WHAT THEY CAN GET.I BOUGHT A 2008 TOYOTA TACOMA WITH 40,000 MILES ON IT 30,OOO DOLLARS.AND ALL THE WARRANTIES THEY OFFERED ME.I REALLY LIKED THE TRUCK BUT I TOLD MY SALESMAN I WASN'T PLEASED WITH THE TIRES CAUSE THEY HAD DENTS AND BUBBLES IN THEM,HE TOLD ME " JUST SIGN HERE" AND WE'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU.

I'VE BEEN BACK 4-5 TIMES AND THEIR TELLING ME THE TIRES ARE OKAY. I DIDN'T FEEL SAFE WITH THE TIRES,BUT HE SURED ME THEY WOULD TAKE CARE OF ME! GUESS WHAT.. I HAD A FLAT THE TIRE CAN NOT BE FIXED,AND I WANT WHAT MY SALESMAN PROMISED ME 4 DIFFERENT TIRES,AND NOW THEY WANT DO ANYTHING,THERE TELLING ME MOST LESS IT'S NOT THERE PROMBLEM.I'VE SPENT 3 HRS THERE FOR THEM TO TELL ME NOTHING WE CAN DO IT'S THE MANUFACTORS PROMBLEM..."DUNLOP".

I DIDN'T BUY MY TRUCK FROM DUNLOP ARE ETC.. I BOUGHT IT FROM "DAVID MAUS" AND WAS IN SURED TO BE TAKING CARE OF..WE'RE TAKING 850.00 TO REPLACE THE TIRES VERSES PAYING 30,000 FOR THE TRUCK FOR ME TO FEEL SAFE.. WHAT KIND OF MAN IS HE,AND BUSINESS IS HE REALLY RUNNING THERE.DON'T BELIEVE HIS SAYING WHATEVER IT TAKES.. SO NOW I HAVE TO GO AND BUY THE TIRES CAUSE THERE NOT HOLDIND TO THERE WORD TO CHANGE THE TIRES..

BY THE WAY THE TIRES ONLY HAVE 24,000 MILES ON THEM..WHAT A JOKE HE IS!!!AFTER ALL THIS THEY COULDN'T GIVE ME ANYTHING ON THERE LOT, AND I WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE TO GO THERE.......

Had an Experience with David Maus Toyota?

Comments

Who pays 30 k for a used toyota tacoma lol @ you for complaining about it

HEY "I.D.I.O.T IT'S NOT A FOR WHEEL DRIVE!!!!

Another truck driving i*d*i*o*t. Turn your caps lock off and put some oil on your period key.