Update by user Dec 22, 2014

Come to find out that DM doesn't actually do the work.A company called Auto Glass Concepts has a desk in the service area, but they wear DM shirts.

Auto Glass Concept farms the work out local glass shops. In my case, an company called "Low Price Auto Glass". To make a long story short, do not let Auto Glass Concepts near your car!!!

Now I have to pay for the repair to my windshield myself.If you deal with these clowns, your car most likely will be worked on by a low-end glass shop.

Stick with Safelite

Original review posted by user Dec 20, 2014

Do not let them do any glass repair work!!!Had cracked windshield that they offered to repair through my insurance.

They farmed it out to a low end shop that came out to my job after missing several appt times; the guy installed it and crimped the rubber that holds the glass in place...he returned after missing another appointment to fix the problem now the windshield leaks...I drive to the shop's location some 30 mile away and now fighting with the shop to rectify...feeling scammed the shop is giving grief and DMaus not accepting any responsibility...

They told me work it out myself...Be smart and take your vehicle to more reputable shop...

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with David Maus Toyota?

Comments