David Maus Toyota - Cracked Windshield

Update added by user Dec 22, 2014

Come to find out that DM doesn't actually do the work.A company called Auto Glass Concepts has a desk in the service area, but they wear DM shirts.

Auto Glass Concept farms the work out local glass shops. In my case, an company called "Low Price Auto Glass". To make a long story short, do not let Auto Glass Concepts near your car!!!

Now I have to pay for the repair to my windshield myself.If you deal with these clowns, your car most likely will be worked on by a low-end glass shop.

Stick with Safelite

Original review posted by user Dec 20, 2014

Do not let them do any glass repair work!!!Had cracked windshield that they offered to repair through my insurance.

They farmed it out to a low end shop that came out to my job after missing several appt times; the guy installed it and crimped the rubber that holds the glass in place...he returned after missing another appointment to fix the problem now the windshield leaks...I drive to the shop's location some 30 mile away and now fighting with the shop to rectify...feeling scammed the shop is giving grief and DMaus not accepting any responsibility...

They told me work it out myself...Be smart and take your vehicle to more reputable shop...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Windshield Repair
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #572563 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with David Maus Toyota? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to David Maus Toyota. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about David Maus Toyota.
Filing a new complaint about